Friday, November 7, 2008

tis the season (almost)

Well, I haven't posted for a while. The kids have been sick, I have been sick. There has been that every present problem of too much to do and too little time. E is on a decorating kick. She is obsessed by snowflakes. I know, I know... It's only November, and a little early for snowflakes, but E is insisting on making piles of them. They now brighten every window in the house here, and all the front windows at E's grandparent's house too. And she makes pretty darn great ones for a 5 year old too! I will have to post some pictures soon.

I gave out my cake in a cup recipes to a bunch of friends... they are all the rage... I foresee everyone swearing off them after a few weeks of one a day and gaining a few pounds... but it's fun while it lasts.

I am trying to come up with a) some fun inexpensive Thanksgiving and Christmas projects to keep E busy and b) some projects that actually produce something she could give as gifts to grandparents and aunts and uncles. Hmmm... gonna have to think on this one... I'll let you know.

No comments: